Questions about Wage Day Advance? Maybe we can help.
Can I get help on how to deal with my debt?
Clients often find themselves overwhelmed with dealing with creditors. This may affect the entire well-being of the individual adversely. If you have any issue handling your loan obligations and loan management, contact the Wage Day Advance financial difficulty support by calling the customer service helpline. Debt advisers will offer ways of managing your loans.
Are there express loans available at Wage Day Advance?
Clients may require loans for emergencies that require a short payback time. If you need to borrow money for less than 3 weeks, the express loan which lasts for 21 days is available for you. With this type of loan, you only have to pay the original amount taken as well as the daily interest charged during the 21 day period. Speak to a representative of the Wage Day Advance early repayment team for more details.
What process is required to borrow from Wage Age Advance?
- Complete the online form provided on the official page with details of the loan amount you wish to borrow and the time period you require it for.
- A full credit check will be done by Wage Day Advance to ensure that the amount you are requesting is within your ability to repay. This also done to guarantee that you do not have a bad credit history and to prevent future complications. You may also be required to send some documents to ascertain your qualification for the loan.
- As soon as your loan request is approved, you will receive the requested amount in your account within an hour.
What is the time period required for repayment of loans?
For clients who choose the Wage Day Advance loan plan, repayment instalment can be spread over a period of 1 to 3 months.
For the Advance Plus loan plan, repayment instalment can be spread over a period of 4 to 6 months.
Visit the official Wage Day Advance site and use the loan calculator to determine the right loan option that fits your payment budget.
Which repayment forms are accepted by Wage Day Advance?
- You can opt for Card repayment, Wage Day Advance will deduct the repayment instalments from your debit card by means of the Continuous Payment Authority.
- Alternatively, you can give a direct debit mandate to your bank account service provider for repayment to be made by direct debit instead.