Questions about Collectica? Maybe we can help.
What does it mean if I receive a notice from Collectica?
Creditors contact Collectica to assist them in recovering money from debtors. A notice from Collectica signifies that you owe an outstanding amount of money to one of Collectica’s clients and you are being contacted to repay.
Are there payment options available for repayment?
To ensure that you make hassle-free payments, Collectica has a number of payment options available.
- Payment via the Automated payment line. Call this helpline 24/7 , provide the necessary details and make your payment.
- Online payment. Visit the Collectica website and and click the PAY ONLINE tab.
- Payment via bank transfer or standing order.
- Payment via Allpay card. Contact the Collectica Money Advice helpline to clarify details.
- Payment via post. Send a postal cheque or bank draft to Collectica Ltd, PO Box 12019, Epping, CM16 9EB.
Are payment accepted from non- account holder?
You can make payments on behalf of the official account holder. Please ensure that you have details including the Colletica reference number of the account before proceeding to make payments.
I forgot to make my payment. What do I do?
As soon you realize that you have missed a payment, get in touch with the Collectica office to deal with the arrears. A recovery agent will be assigned to your case depending on the type of debt and amount incurred for the arrears. Some of your goods or your organisation’s goods may have to be removed.
How much does the cost of recovery entail and who bears the cost?
The basic principle stands that the longer you leave the debt unpaid, the higher the charges incurred. Depending on the type of debt and the client Collectica is retrieving the money for, there may be different rates which affect the total cost of the debt.
Which groups does Collectica represent?
Collectica’s debt recovery services are for Court Committees, Central Government departments, Housing Associations, Revenues & Customs, Local Authorities,Magistrates’ Courts and other public institutions. Collectica recovers legally imposed fines to replenish the public coffers.