Questions about AIG? Maybe we can help.
Who can be covered?
You can have yourself covered, your partner or even spouse if attained 50 years or more than that ( You can check our premiums for more details).
Are there any limitations and exclusions?
Yes they are found in the policy document and in it you will find general limitations and exclusions. These are the limitations and exclusions below, and there is no payable benefit.
a) If you experience injuries due to disease or sickness
b) If you intentionally or carelessly exposes yourself to danger
d) If you get injuries after willingly self-inflicting yourself.
we are going to pay you for any injury suffered directly, caused by accident.
What is excluded from the cover?
Hospitalization injury will not be paid any benefit:
- If you get an accident in a country experiencing war (whether the war is declared or not) if the war contributed to your accident.
- When you are flying unless on a commercial flight as a fare-paying passenger
- If you are treating your drug addiction by taking drugs
- If you incur injuries by self-inflicting willingly.
- If you attempt or commit to commit suicide.
- While you are attempting or committing a crime.
- If you get accident due to stress disorder, anxiety disorder, mental disorder, or nervous breakdown.
- If it results to diseases or sickness
- When you are no longer a UK resident
For exclusions and terms check the policy document.
The cover will be effective when?
Immediately the process of your application form is complete
Can I have my policy cancelled? How do I have my policy cancelled?
You are eligible to have your policy cancelled at any time. If you happen to cancel withing 15 days after getting your policy ( or within 15 days after the start date indicated on your schedule) then you are qualified for a premium provided no claim has been made.
If the cancellation comes after the 15th day then no premium refund paid on a monthly contract you will get. If it is yearly premium and cancellation happens after 30 days then you are eligible for a refund, provided no claim was made.
The procedure of cancelling your premium can be done by contacting this number 0208 662 8195 or doing it in writing to the company: AIG Europe Limited, The AIG Building, 2-8 Altyre Road, Croydon CR9 2LG.